Subject: MSC Roundtable on Technology Brussels | October 15
From: "Invitation - Munich Security Conference" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>, "press - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2025 19:02:48 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To the attention of His Excellency Erkki Keldo

Your Excellency,

Enclosed, please find your personal and non-transferable invitation by our 
Vice-Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Dr. Benedikt Franke to attend the 
MSC Roundtable on Technology in Brussels. The Roundtable will take place at 
the Association de la Noblesse du Royaume de Belgique in Brussels on October 
15, 2025.

MSC Roundtables bring together an intimate group of some 35 high-profile 
participants for an interactive debate on a specific security policy 
challenge. Roundtables are held under Chatham House rule or off-the-record 
and take place throughout the year. 

We would be delighted to welcome you to Brussels in October and kindly ask 
you to confirm your attendance by e-mail at your earliest convenience. 
Should you or your team have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact 
the MSC Team via  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked] or +49 89 37979490 at any time.

Sincerely,

The MSC Team

Munich Security Conference
Karolinenplatz 3 | 80333 München, Germany

E [email-masked]
P +49 89 3797949 0 <tel:+49 89 3797949 0>

Website <https://www.securityconference.org/>  | 𝕏 
<https://twitter.com/munsecconf>  | Facebook 
<https://www.facebook.com/MunSecConf/>  | Instagram 
<https://www.instagram.com/munsecconf/>  | LinkedIn 
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/munsecconf/>  | YouTube 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MunichSecurityConf>  | Threads 
<https://www.threads.net/@munsecconf>  | Newsletter 
<https://newsletter.securityconference.de/en/>  | Bluesky 
<https://bsky.app/profile/munsecconf.bsky.social>  | WhatsApp 
<https://www.whatsapp.com/channel/0029Vaz66MaIt5rxZpVZOS3Y>

  <https://www.facebook.com/munsecconf> 
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/munsecconf/> 
<https://www.twitter.com/munsecconf> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MunichSecurityConf> 
<https://www.instagram.com/munsecconf/>

Stiftung Münchner Sicherheitskonferenz gGmbH
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Benedikt Franke, Sara-Sumie Yang
Eingetragen im Handelsregister B des Amtsgerichts München unter HRB 191372

 <https://securityconference.org/en/news/full/munich-leaders-meeting-washington-dc/> 
<https://securityconference.org/en/news/full/nato-in-the-huis/> 
<https://securityconference.org/en/news/full/nato-in-the-huis-msc-summit-2025/> 
<https://securityconference.org/en/news/full/nato-in-the-huis-msc-summit-2025/> 
<https://newsletter.securityconference.de/en/> 
<https://securityconference.org/en/news/full/nato-in-the-huis-msc-summit-2025/>

 <https://securityconference.org/assets/02_Dokumente/01_Publikationen/MunichSecurityBrief_EN.pdf> 
<https://securityconference.org/zeitenwende/alle-events/>